Yes, you heard it right. South of Gurugram is the next best area on the boom. While experts are already claiming that Sohna, also known as South of Gurugram will continue to rise up to new heights for at least next 15 years, there is no denying the fact that being real close to Gurugram which is a leading industrial and financial hub, Sohna will definitely make into the list of the top fastest growing cities in India.
With just 15 minutes drive from Golf Course Extension Road, South of Gurugram boasts of a great location and is easily accessible from all the major cities in Delhi NCR, i.e. Faridabad, South Delhi, Gurugram and Noida. Due to a shortage of land in Delhi & Gurugram and being in close proximity to top educational institutions, business hubs, health centres & shopping malls, the value of properties in Sohna has already risen up by 10-15 percent. Following are some of the things that you will start seeing in Sohna soon thus making it even more worthwhile to invest in this amazing place.
- An organised development of numerous residential and commercial projects by Government as well as private sector in around 5500 acres of space.
- Construction of more schools and hospitals in the vicinity.
- 2 Cloverleaf junctions on the KMP expressway for smoother controlled traffic and better accessibility.
- The mighty Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) passing through the south of Gurugram is expected to be completed by 2018-19.
- A 2 km elevated road towards Badshahpur Market
- HSIIDC has acquired about 1700 acres of land to establish a new Industrial Model Township (IMT) which is 3 times the size of IMT Manesar- between Sohna and KMP Expressway, Sohna -expected to be completed by 2020.
- A 60 meter wide and 8 km long road from Golf Course Extension road (Gurugram)to Sector 5, Sohna.
- 6-lane, 90-meter wide South of Gurugram – with National Highway status
- A new metro line on NH-8 passing through Golf-Course Extension and Southern Peripheral road up till Manesar.
- A Disney Park
- 3 Theme Hubs i. Leisure Hub ii. Sports Hub iii. Leather Hub
- The world’s 2nd largest Gold Refinery by MMTC
- 6,110 hectares (15,725 acres) of world-class development
- 5000 Acres of planned residential and commercial development in over 20 Sectors along with 2600 acres of open green spaces
- Keystone Knowledge Park and Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry (on the Sohna-Palwal Road)
Nestled amid vast greens, in the lap of Aravali Hills, close to Damdama lake- South of Gurugram provides a better living environment and one thing you will surely experience by yourself is that living here is a lot more invigorating than living in Gurugram as you return home to a calm neighborhood and a fresher environment.