The DLF areas are well-connected to key job hubs, retail infrastructure and prominent schools.
In this week’s Realty hot spot series, we take a look at one of Gurgaon’s oldest micro-markets, the DLF sectors. It is a well-known for residential, retail and commercial destination.
The DLF sectors hosts quality social and retail infrastructure comprising prominent schools, hospitals, malls and entertainment hubs. The airport is 14 kms away and the nearest railway station is 13 kms away.
Properties here are priced between Rs 7,400 per sq. ft and Rs 14,000 per sq. ft. A 2-BHK (1,120 sq. ft) is priced at an average of Rs 1.03 crore and a 4-BHK (2,660 sq ft) costs an average of Rs 2.66 crore.
Rs 7,400-14,000 per sq ft
Airport: 14 km
Railway station: 13 km
NH-48: 5 km
Grocery Stores 15+
Petrol Pumps 14+
- One of the oldest micro-markets in Gurgaon and a well-known residential, retail and commercial destination.
- Enjoys close connectivity with major employment hubs of Cyber City, Udyog Vihar and Golf Course Road.
- Hosts quality social & retail infrastructure comprising prominent schools, hospitals, malls and entertainment hubs.
- Famous malls here include Ambience Mall, Megacity Mall, Metropolitan Mall and Sahara Mall, among others.
- Good connectivity via MG Road, NH-48, Golf Course Road, Delhi Metro and Gurgaon Rapid Metro Rail.
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by BHK
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)